“The ‘Mystery Blogger Award‘ is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion” –Okoto Enigma; Creator of this award.I want to thank Cmoas for blessing me with this award. I was in total shocked that I was nominated. You don't know how much this really means to me. I'm going to get blessing everyone with my great content on my blog. Rules
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Facts About Me
- I get easily addicted to social media apps
- I'm not an animal lover
- Chris Brown has been my celebrity crush since the 3rd grade
My Best Post Is… Interracial Relationships it has the most comments. I noticed it grabs a lot of people attention besides my poems.My Nominees
- Narisa S
My Questions To The Nominees
- What's your future career?
- Are you shocked about this award?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Do you have siblings?
- Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years?
Answers to Cmoas Questions
- Apart from blogging, how else do you spend your time? Most of the time I'm watching movies, on social media, or texting
- What sparked you to begin blogging? I was on YouTube watching this lady talk about blogging. She made it sound so exciting. I thought it would be good for me to try since I always loved writing. She just brought it to my attention because I knew nothing about the blogging world around that time.
- What is your favorite era of music? The 90s and early 2000s. I can't get enough of 90s music especially the R&B love songs. Most of the songs on my playlist are from the 90s and early 2000s.
- What part of the world are you located? I'm located in the United States in a boring state called South Carolina.
- What are your three favorite movies? Freedom Writers, Honey, Save the Last Dance
- What type of socks do you like? I like soft fuzzy socks.